Thursday 10 April 2014

Photo Journal ● Exploring Chelsea






Hey strangers! Apologies for the lack of blog posts for the last week or so. I am currently on my Easter holidays however all of my plans to be productive last week went out the window when i go the flu! Since I wasn't really up to photographing my outfits (or my face!) as my eyes wouldn't stop watering, here are some photographs I took on a trip to London with my friend a few days ago.

The best thing about living In the south east is definitely how easy it is to get into London. If you catch the right train you can be in Central London in 25 minutes! Every now and then my best friend Alice and I will buy travel cards and wonder around London for the day. This time we visited a few places including Camden and Covent Garden, but Kensington and Chelsea is probably the best  place to go if you want pretty photographs. It was a really warm and sunny day so I am really happy with how my photos turned out and I am sure I will put them to good use in my photography lessons at school.

This week I am going to Dorset with my family for Easter and I am very exited because I gave up chocolate for lent and I have only a few days left to go! Il get back to blogging regularly soon!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived so close to London! A two hour train journey is nowhere near as fun as 25 minutes. My boyfriend is desperate to explore Chelsea, I'd just be sad I can't afford any of the houses.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete