Friday 13 June 2014

Expressing my love for jelly shoes...




So a few months ago I decided I'd hop on to the jelly shoe bandwagon when I found this adorable pair of jellies in primark for only £4! I was about to go and spend £20 on a pair of juju jellies so I am so happy I found these and saved my money. If I am completely honest they have been sitting in the back of my wardrobe since March however we are having a  bit of a heat wave in England at the moment (which is a miracle in its self!) so I have finally got the chance to wear them.

I have been wearing my jelly shoes with girly dresses mostly, and frilly topshop ankle socks however, if like me you can't stand flip flops or sandals and find it difficult to find appropriate yet nice looking footwear for the beach, I think these would be a great alternative! I am going to Greece in a few weeks time with some friends and I think it's safe to say I will be living in my jelly shoes.


No comments:

Post a Comment