Sunday 23 March 2014

Sunday doodle #1


Since I have being drawing allot recently (as it is a great form of procrastination when I have mountains of school work to do) I thought I would start a weekly feature on my blog where I show one of my drawings. Although my sketchbooks mostly consist of pointless doodles, I thought this would give me the chance to write about things that have been going on in my life. Let me know if you like this idea (or if you don't!) and feel free to leave comments or tweet me with any questions or things you would like me to write about. 

I have always found that I work better in the middle of the night (typical teenager!) and that is when I am most creative, so last night whilst babysitting I made a huge list of ideas for blog posts. I really want to start posting more consistently as I am about to Finnish school (only six teaching weeks left WOO) and because I don't have any exams after we leave (the perks of taking three art subjects!) I would love to take up blogging again. So expect more posts from me soon,


1 comment:

  1. Really pretty! Just found your youtube channel and I subscribed! Also really like your blog so I'm following you right now. Might check out my blog too?

    By the way, I don't get how you only have 15 followers! You deserve A LOT more!

    ReplyDelete